Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

United States of America

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT

tomgilb View Post
Early on, Marten from daxtrading.nl was a contributor to Viper, or rather a preferred customer, who would join in the live chat discussions that none of the regular folks were allowed to. He vanished and we never heard from him again at Viper. I wonder who coded his autotrader?

Marten probably realized early on, that Viper had no business selling AT and moved on.

Have any of you used his AT? If so, create another thread to discuss.

Yesterday, Viper released a handful of forex pairs for AT. They claim 3 months of backtesting showed good results, but they are not publishing them. It's clear that the founding Viper owners, Gary and Charles, don't have a clue what Rich Staition is doing. I think the lion's share of the $299/month fee goes to Rich and the other two get a commission. They seem to be in the dark and totally uneducated about any of these forex products.

I wouldn't touch these things without seeing at least a year of REALTIME trading statements.