Trading the Jam way | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading the Jam way

Elite Member
Sacramento, Ca.

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Index Futures, Oil

For the traders who have nothing better than to criticize another trader/business man trying to grow and progress with changes that come with an evolving market, you can go elsewhere to comment and maybe look in the mirror and ask yourself what can I do to become a "better" trader. Trading is a lifetime of learning. Constructive criticism would be the polite way to do things. I am a lifetime member of the room and I can say that I've become a much more disciplined and now profitable trader because of it. Going from an indicator based system to a price action based one only betters what he is doing because this is how the professionals/floor traders do business (no indies). Who wouldn't want to follow the money? It's not to say that you can't use them but do not have them as your primary method to take trades. Jam is always willing to listen to his members for possible ideas in how to make the classroom better. With my trading I do not follow every trade Jam takes and do not not have the exact same screen as he does, what he has done for me is allowed me to become a successful INDEPENDENT trader who was given the proper tools needed to get the job done. Jam is a gentleman who sincerely cares about his traders and do whatever it takes to help you become a profitable trader. Just my two cents.

The following user says Thank You to Steelerman for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix