Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

Washington DC

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader

cclsys View Post

They made a huge error, imo, by trying to automate and not only that, selling individual modules custom-fit for each particular index market. Over-optimization, clearly, not to mention greed. At this point they went full-tilt boogy into marketing hype type activity as their prime mode versus a 'we are traders and we can help you trade too' type approach. I would be very surprised if they can be consistent with their systems without having to issue endless re-releases every few weeks/months for each of them after a wicked DD period which few, if any, could weather in practice.

I agree. I still like there simple charts. Problem was the didn't automate Viper, but they picked up Rick Straiton's stuff. Total black box. Some of the things the said couldn't be done, made me very leary as I knew they could. Then I saw the draw downs on the way to profits and knew it would never be for me.