Trading the Jam way | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading the Jam way

Membership Revoked
Juno Beach

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja and TS
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures / Matt
Favorite Futures: multiple

Gary View Post
Better question, with an 'easy' answer. Why does anybody change their method or trading style dramatically?

There are several reasons this can happen, but again for me and my team, it was a culmination of years moving away from indicator based trading and toward priced based trading. As a trader and mentor, I am always growing both in my trading and even more important in by ability to teach! Teaching is not easy and unfortunately you can not help everyone. Some get it right away, others do not and take awhile longer and finally, some will just never get it and blame everyone else for their mistakes!

As a teacher and a trading room, we are not without our mistakes and growing pains, and we are not without the bumps and bruises of learning and growing in both areas along the way.

Four years in business with a good size room and loyal members, so I am pretty happy with our progress!

JAM

The following user says Thank You to JamTheTrader for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix