IOAMT Bill Duryea (www.ioamt.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

IOAMT Bill Duryea (www.ioamt.com) review

Elite Member
PORTLAND, OR

Futures Experience: None
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Futures

I can't attest to his live trading room, only his webinars...which I feel he is getting a bad rap for here because of his presentation style, he is an older gentleman with a bit of a dry tone that can put you to sleep. However, I am on my 3rd video and these are the most complete and informationally dense videos I have viewed on volume profile, he offers support on every concept often reviewing actually studies or reports as evidence. I have already watched all of FT71s webinars, L2ST among several others, but the depth of my understanding on these concepts have increased greatly since watching his lectures. If he updated his website so that it was more automated in the delivery of purchased content, didn't look like a 10 year old geocities site (he has been around that long) and would incorporate more learning styles into his presentation, im sure he'd gain a lot of popularity.

The following user says Thank You to gonzofist for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix