MTPredictor Software reviews | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

MTPredictor Software reviews

London

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: silver,SI,YI,ZI, ES,EURUSD

aslan View Post
I tried this last year, and the main issue I had was that the signals are constantly redrawn/vanishing (even after entering a trade). So there is no way to look at a chart and figure out what you would have done in the past (other than replaying perhaps). When I brought this up to them and asked for my cash back, the owner literally had a fit on the phone, though they did refund my money. They do have a nice way of looking at RR before entering a trade, which was one of the features that intrigued me to try it out. The other interesting item is that they look at Elliott in simplified terms, which basically means playing the big picture/high probability patterns, instead of trying to get a complete EW count.

I have never seen their software do that, except where NinjaTrader has been set to calculate on bar close equals FALSE. In other words, it is setup to calculate tick by tick instead of on the close of the bar.