Indicator Warehouse use BMT indicators? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Indicator Warehouse use BMT indicators?

Camas, WA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: MultiCharts, TradeStation
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers, TradeStation, thinkorswim/TDA, IQFeed
Favorite Futures: Futures, Futures Options, Index Options

Koepisch View Post
I think Matt Bowen was related to "Indicator Warehouse" too and hosted some MTP insights and a blog. Then some stuff moved to "Ninjariskexpert". Now it is disappeared all. Have anybody an idea what happend?

I know Matt and I actually had talked to him right around the time he was in the process of departing Indicator Warehouse, and in a nutshell, among other things, they violated his ethics as a professional trader and coach in that they wanted him to cease promoting MTPredictor, a known positive expectancy system focused on risk control and position sizing as key factors in long term trading success, in favor of promoting their upcoming "DTS" system, which, based on his repeated testing of the system proved to ultimately be a negative expectancy system when followed in a manner that would be consistently reproducible - a system, which by their own advertising, is geared toward "more action", rather than focused and disciplined trading.

In a nutshell, he was unwilling to diminish his reputation by remaining associated with that and being forced to promote something he did not believe in and so he chose to part ways with them.

And like Jeep said, he was getting the shaft in a lot of ways also.... which is too bad, because they were lucky to have him on board.

The only interaction I had with IW was pretty much with him while he was there, as I had known him from his days with MTPredictor.

The following user says Thank You to sdonahue for this post: