Indicator Warehouse use BMT indicators? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Indicator Warehouse use BMT indicators?

Vendor: www.breakawaytrader.com 
san antonio usa

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: mirus
Favorite Futures: gold

IW post

ttt trader
I will re-cycle your words and say "IF YOU READ THE ENTIRE POST" I am not the one that originated the thread I just contributed and evidently that bothers you. I am sorry if this is too negative for you but clearly I am not the first nor will I be the last to mention this topic.. There are people here that have worked very hard to create and develop the tools and ideas that they have and that is what fuels this entire forum. Why would those people wish to continue to develop trading tools and share their collective knowledge if someone such as the person that has been mentioned herein for example, decides to come into this forum and gather ideas only to go out and capitalize on the hard work of the ones that decided to share those ideas in the first place? When predatory individuals come into this space and pilfer and misbehave that hurts the entire community which includes you AND me.. Big Mike has become an icon in this industry and is a respected forum. His hard work and the contributions and interactions of the members here are of value and for anyone to come in and break the rules and promote illegally "futures.io (formerly BMT) LAWS" then that is stealing from BM AND stealing from those that share their work If you cannot appreciate that and you feel that it is so important to make an issue out of this then I would have to question your motives.. Are you IW with an alias?? just wondering... because this type of activity threatens the establishment that you seem so interested in preserving....sorry but I don't sugar coat things that shouldnt be sugar coated..
I know who I am and why I feel the way I do and Big Mike I sincerely apologize if this thread is now inappropriate by my doing, but what needs to be said just flat needs to be said.. and I said it. I like you, stand behind my decision to say it..

I am done. I said what I needed to say and I thank you for giving it more attention that I ever expected TTT Trader..
Regards
J

Page generated 2018-08-18 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix