Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

United States of America

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT

rubberduck View Post
If I'm not mistaken, the russell emini is $100/point. But the analysis is based on reloaded charts so it's far from accurate.

When I was a subscriber, I studied the reloaded charts as far back as I could and it looked great, but live charts are very different from sim or reloaded charts.

It is a nice advertisement for the autotrader though.

The author of the study inadvertently mixed "points" with ticks on the spreadsheet. The numbers are, in fact, ticks as referenced by Viper on the website. Each tick is $10.

Obviously, your results weren't in points. If they were, you be a raving Viper promoter instead of an ex-subscriber.

BTW, if this system could produce anywhere near those number in points (not ticks), it would be the most successful AT in the history of systems and the last thing the Viper boys would do is sell it. Instead, they'd trade it themselves for as much size as the market could handle and get rich beyond their wildest dreams, without the headaches of selling this shit to nubes and other get-rich-quick dreamers for $299 a month.