The Electronic Local method | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Electronic Local method

Elite Member
Portland Oregon, United States

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjatraderŽ
Broker/Data: CQG, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Gameplay KlownbineŽ Trading of Globex

Fortunately the Electronic Local indicators include the GOMCD package, and that includes an indicator that shows the delta and the total volume for each bar.

But EL also includes the two-year old Ninjatrader buy sell volume indicators, which can easily be, but have not been, integrated to work with GOMCD to give persistable data.... Until I did it a few weeks ago.

So if anyone would like me to post the Buy Sell Volume Total GCD, which DOES refresh historical data and DOES NOT go blank every time you touch the chart, please let me know! It cam easily be tweaked to display the data in all the other various ways that the BBSV Ninja indicators do.

Also suggest that anyone reading this thread look at the threads about trading price and volume, because we are on the same page as Electronic Local -- watching the ORDER FLOW.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Zondor for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-12 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix