Anyone use Daytradetowin? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone use Daytradetowin?

Spain

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: IB
Favorite Futures: ES

Highly profitable .... for them

I bought this method a few months ago, and have used it with real money for 75 days. I use it just with 2 contracts. Here you have some REAL statistics, based on single contract trades. I mean, I use 2 contracts, but enter the information in Worksheet as 2 separate trades, as one contract can exit at a different price than the other:

Total trades: 160
Winner trades: 113
Looser trades: 47

Max drawdown: 29,75 points

Net balance in points: -29,75

Of course, I have given it up.

This method only make happy John Paul (the guy from DayTradetoWin) and my broker. As soon as you get some profit you get some stop loss and turn into negative. In 71 days, the most positive net balance has been 8,90 net points. This isn't a profitable method. I'm not sure the way he says to get those results but I have checked in my results some days he says to get positive results, and I got a stop loss filled.

The problem is the huge stop loss compared with the earnings. In my case (with 2 contracts) each stop filled are 10,2 net points. Every positive day are supposed to be 5,8 net points, but most of the time, 4 points profit target is not hit. It is very strange to get a +6. Stops are filled in just a 25% of the trades, but the other 75% of positive trades can't make the net balance positive.

About how much time you have to stay trading, is very variable. Some days in a few minutes you have done it, but other days you can spend up to 5 hours to get your profit target (or stop) hit.

If you appreciate your money, look for another method, this isn't worth its price.

The following 2 users say Thank You to peponide for this post: