Anyone watched Mentors Mike movies of Pacific Trading Academy | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone watched Mentors Mike movies of Pacific Trading Academy

Elite Member
Panama

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: Es

I am sure He is not really trading the amount that many contracts. He is just trying to show the merits of his trading system.

What they offer is a mentor to teach you trading and not exactly a trading method package. They are expensive and I said in an earlier post they do not take on students that fast. I guess the best way to see how good he trains is to o talk with former students to see how they did with the mentoring and if they are making money after taking the training. I believe they do not give out that information. So its a crapshoot

Day trading is not easy and they is no system that will make money always . It is a skill learned with practice, discipline and money management and understanding the markets which are always changing.

Believe me I have checked out a lot of systems and so far My major problem is consistency to make money every day.
There are days that I make money and then lose it back. Roller Coaster all the way !

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix