Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com

San Diego

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja, TraderStation
Favorite Futures: Beans, Crude, Euro

BCT is no more at IW

Looks like Adam at Indicator Warehouse has had enough of Apu or Mohan or what ever this guy's name is as IW is no longer an outlet for BCT.

It was only a matter of time as I think Adam is a pretty straight shooter -

This guy refuses to trade live and even when he's reviewing historical it's amazing how many losing setups just don't make it to the spotlight and are flat skipped right over.

If I'm not mistaken "Mohan" tried some collabrative effort with something called 21st Century Investors and had pretty much the same outcome.

I remember how frustrated Ray Burke ( IW's resident live day trader ) got with trying to trade this system live and after repetitive losses you could just feel the fear in his voice as he nixed the next current trade setup over some subjective "It doesn't feel right" - Well Ray, you were right.

This guy ( "Mohan") is always harping about how he has the "BEST" reputation in this industry .......... and I've got a bridge for sale - step right up!

The following 4 users say Thank You to Eminiswingtrader for this post: