Anyone watched Mentors Mike movies of Pacific Trading Academy | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone watched Mentors Mike movies of Pacific Trading Academy

Elite Member
Washington DC

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader

jake1102 View Post
Thanks for your reply. Understand that you are skeptical about this method as He is using replayed data.
However it is not easy to find a good method. Being an elite member what day trading method would you recommend in this forum ? FYI I have not signed on with them. the Instructor actually refused to accept me as an student when I asked about a guarantee. He got upset and then in a later emails said I have a deafitist attitude and He only accepted positive students. . So go figure !

ROFL. That is a riot. You could make any rule you liked, and make it work, if you use replay data. One of the things I work with is a simple approach using Hull Moving Averages. Do a search on Hull. There is a thread on it.

The best,

Pete

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix