The Electronic Local method | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Electronic Local method

Trade with the flow
Paris, France

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Market Delta & Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: ES

timefreedom View Post
I love the premise of the blog - follow along while a legitimate and successful trader teaches his daughter how to trade. But from reading the blog and attending the webinar, I didn't pick up too much that seems trade-worthy.

Now I'm concerned. I looked at his blog briefly and I kind of had the same impression but I thought it was just due to me not having read the entire blog.

So are you saying that he doesn't give some setups in his blog? If not then I think I will skip it.

I understand about exits being discretionary, but he could at least give some guidelines. I usually decide in advance when I'm going to exit, it can be different for each trade, but I try to think of what would cause me to exit and what would not cause me to exit. It'd be good if he listed criteria like that, like when to exit on a keltner band and when to exit on the MP thingie.

Thanks for sharing your impressions.

Page generated 2018-08-22 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix