The Electronic Local method | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Electronic Local method

Paris, France

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Market Delta & Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: ES

The Electronic Local method

Update Jan 4 2011: I and several others have spent time researching this guy and we've concluded that there is nothing of substance there. We can't find anything useful at all and certainly nothing to pay thousands of dollars for. I write this so that others may avoid wasting their time trying to figure out what this guy is doing. Proceed at your own risk and keep your wallet close to you at all times.

I'm only briefly familiar with this guy but from what I've read he's very highly regarded. The basic idea is he is an older pit trader and is now trading on his own. He started his blog when his 25 year old daughter asked him to teach her how to trade.

You can visit his blog here:

http://electroniclocal.blogspot.com

And this past weekend he did a webinar which you may download here in 2 parts (get both):

ElectronicLocal Pt 1
ElectronicLocal Pt 2

I just found him last week so if you're familiar with him & his method please feel free to lead the discussion.

Last edited by cunparis; January 4th, 2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: man that font looked terrible!
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to cunparis for this post: