AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

Membership Temporarily Revoked
toronto, ontario/canada

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninjatrader, mt4
Favorite Futures: TF, Currencies, ZS

stymie View Post
Just to correct a couple things. Mit orders are not used. Entries are based on market structure and if the market is moving quickly, entries will happen quickly. If you are just watching in the room, some entries will happen too quickly for them to be announced and for you to act. These fast calls happen from time to time and sometimes generate complaints. The room moderator seems to have noticed and is starting to give a heads-up when an entry looks to be developing. But again, if the market is moving too fast, advance notice is not always possible.

As someone who has learned the system I use stop orders, never market orders. Once you know what to look for, you don't have to wait for the entry to be called out - you just place your stop order at the appropriate price.

Initial risk is normally larger by 1, sometimes 2 depending on rounding, ticks than the initial first target. There are usually 3 fixed targets and the 4th trails. Stops and targets are based on the chart interval you trade, so a 10 range chart will have stops and targets that are twice the size of a 5 range chart. Same idea with time based charts: a 60 minute chart will have larger stops and targets than a 1 minute chart.

Purpose of room is to advertise for the training (this is stated almost every day in the room). Room price is reasonable and based on my experience, even just trading 1 contract I can't see how you couldn't at least recoup the cost.

@stymie, are you still in the room? Can you give an update since your post in Feb? The fib tool that she uses for entry, targets, etc - is that made available to you once you sign-up for the education? Thanks

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix