EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

PORTLAND, OR

Trading Experience: None
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Futures

Big Mike View Post
No arguments from me. You can see I tell people to not trade futures on a daily basis, basically begging them to start with something smaller and less risk. Futures is not a beginners instrument class.

Personally, I try to avoid holding overnight but sometimes I do because it's no big deal. You need to be aware of news, and of course you have to be prepared for the consequences.

Mike

I know Mike advocates micro FX for beginners. What I found works great for me is sim trading 6E a couple hours in the morning before work and use the levels from my morning homework to set EUR/USD level alerts in my live micro FX brokers mobile trading platform for swing setups. It's actually been paying for my lunch every day . I find I am much more constantly aware of levels and news, much more so than just the morning sim, plus I get a little bit of the real money rush. Love this thread by the way.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to gonzofist for this post: