eministrategies.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eministrategies.com

Elite Member
Madrid/Spain

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: FDAX

researcher247 View Post
Don't bother,

Here is why:

I called him for fun on a Friday (I am always BORED on a Friday right after trading). I took some of my Green Dragon THC Tincture and then 'interviewed' him.

I am a 27+ year full-time swing and daytrader. I know how to 'vet' any vendor on the phone and KNOW with 90% certainty if

a) he/she is full of sh*t
b) knows 'things'
c) shows promise

Don't go there. Highly hypothetical and limit 'entries' (or market w/slippage) and 'assumed' exit fills on 100% of targets.

Although vendor was a nice guy and freely admitted this is a product (all of his products) for newbies.

Finally, he said about 50% of hypothetical performance was 'do-able'--however, when pressed he admitted that was a 'guesstimate' and that he would (if/when trading real money) would trade to a profit GOAL each day and then STOP.

That my friends, is a method that has large amount of win & loss (consecutive) cycles that can be very streaky.

No thanky.

peace

hedvig

Thanks a lot for your research, you are truly a "researcher247"
This kind of help is exactly what makes futures.io (formerly BMT) a great place.
Thanks again!!

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix