Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Providence, Rhode Island, USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Multicharts
Favorite Futures: NQ, EURUSD

jwiese View Post
The person who wrote it is Ben at AffordableIndicators.com . I almost bought it when it was $300 but then they went and re-branded it. So it's not available any more for that price.

I believe it has merit but needs refined and definitely can't be used a standalone system but with other TA methods can be developed into a nice trading system.

jwiesse is correct on both counts. It was available from Ben for about 6 months before Michael bought it. Ben is not part of the marketing team over there.

And yes if you wanted, and had the skills, you could duplicate it easily.

No I don't fade it nor do I trade it by itself. It is really cool in that it's fairly accurate. You must always have your own reasons to be getting in the trade ontop of this. That's what I do. I take my normal entries in line with this. I love cycles so this ties right in nicely. However you can't trade it as a stand-alone. Even how they scalp it sucks. Basic chart reading would get them far better entries since the signals are 'windows' of opportunity.

Would I personally pay 2000 for it? No. $300? yes. When Ben came up with it there was a lot of integrity and ingenuity behind it. When I hear Michael speak about it it takes away credability to something worth while. I'm sure some of the great coders here could duplicate it if they were so inclined.
I know a guy who replicated it exactly for tradestaion but it will never be shared or released due to copyright issues. He just kept it for personal use, nobody's seen the code but him but I had his screenshots to compare to my own and it was spot on.

The following user says Thank You to tradingonvolume for this post: