Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

Ireland

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: zenfire
Favorite Futures: futures, Forex

Rich does trade it and he made it, Gary trades some of them, Charles I don't know I've never spoken to him, never had to.

And its not a testimonial, I'm only saying what I believe is true, and speaking fact and two sides to a story, i.e. you posted totally untrue results from TF the other day, today posted about 6E which it did have an off 2nd session, but you don't post the positive and the profits it makes, you only post the negative, and when you looked at 6E you did look at 6B and saw it was in profit but decided not to post that.

For what ever personal reason (and I do believe it is some personal issue you have with either Charles, Gary or Rich) you have with Viper, and lets face it what ever they do you will be against it, that is your opinion. It's working for me and I'm happy with that.

The following user says Thank You to ronan2505 for this post: