Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

NYC + NY / USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: "I trade, therefore, I AM!"; Theme Song: "Atomic Dog!"
Favorite Futures: EMD, 6J, ZB

Zoethecus View Post
I'm not using it because it is garbage. It is not a self contained AT. It requires a lot of user intervention and even with that, it loses money.

And if you don't like my posts, don't read them, let alone reply.

The numbers I'm posting are strictly within the guidlines set by the vendor. How would you know anyway? You don't have access to it.

I choose to train my visual acuity to recognize the trigger points on the (selected or desired) contract, so that when I choose to trade CL, or YM, or6E, or EMD, or ES, or TF, or 6B, or whatever, I am confident to a reasonable % that I will have success, or be able to manage the position and control the damage of the loss instead of having runaway losses and no gains.

I choose to improve my visual acuity skills instead of relegate them to an AT that have such widely disparate results and such those that have been discussed and represented on this thread

futures.io (formerly BMT) exists to help other traders help other traders to improve in their visual acuity skills

If I wanted to rework and duplicate work every day's efforts, then perhaps I would hire a staff and simply go in behind all their work and get it done twice,

similarly with respect to trading, if i hire an AT and have to do so much pre-work, let alone, know that all that needs to be done before hand each and every day, then I think I should keep setting aside time to trade directly and in the process improve in my visual acuity skills and in seeing the trigger point and improve in my win rate instead of improving in my customization skills for these AT products

Zoe, has a very good point that he is making, and I must admit, I didn't want to accept the premise of his argument at first, but it kept weighing very heavy and made sense.