Traderguider | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Traderguider

Elite Member
Bellingham, WA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: 6E, CL

I am pretty sure the Traderguider dudes helped start the ideas behind VSA. I have one of the books he wrote. I think it's Williams? Check the How to Trade Volume thread. Cunparis posted links to his stuff there. I forget which guy it is but he talks about no demand, low volume pullbacks, stop hunting etc. You could probably up it up on filecrop or something.

Then you might want to just donate to the forum and download the gomiladder. Try it out...see if you like looking at the market that way. Then if you still want traderguider you could buy, subscribe to it. I suspect you won't want traderguider after you use the gomiladder but I could be wrong. You could set up your own atm strategy with the gomiladder and voila! instant automated volume analysis. If you can program a strat, even better.

The thing about traderguider is that they use their own software for VSA and made their own bars for looking at close of bar. So you would have to learn that and trade with that software with a data feed like e-signal, IB, or DTN I believe. They also have all the other common indi's on there like macd, stochs, cci, etc. I went to their site after I read the book and it's interesting and has some good information on there but not really worth buying.

Page generated 2018-07-22 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix