EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

Lagos, Nigeria

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, SierraChart
Favorite Futures: Euro Currency & Oil

fred1 View Post
it is testing the pivot as expected 1.2521

if the pivot holds it will go higher to 1.2572 where the real resistance is waiting. if it breaks the 1.2572 we look at 1.2595.
my guess: it will hang around the resistance and wait for signals from the g7.

i went short 1.2530 when i got my signals for the first time since friday. i use a tight trailing stop because i think it will test the resistance rather than the support which is 1.25 now..

to all who were asking:
i use the person pivots
my free software has it integrated.
the formula is proprietary. it calculates the standard deviation based on the prior days close automatically. you can find calculators on many websites.

the person pivots are my money making machine. the person pps indicator is ok but it does not deliver better results than the atr supertrend or just plain stochastics and moving averages. anyway it is a very good indicator on mid-term charts.

i will take a long brake from here because psychos who belong to a mental home are allowed to post here (in a different thread). this is not the place where i want to contribute value
ciao to all nice and smart people
i am out of here

@fred,

Using John'a Pivot calculator, what are your Pivots for today ?

Lolu

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote