Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

United States of America

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT

Peter2150 View Post
Zoethecus

You are beginning to sound like youare on a mission. You've defined an AT as requiring no user intervention, but fact is most really do, and if you can't trade manually you should trade an AT. The Viper guys recognize this and are trying to help there users by pointing this out and you criticize them for this.

As far as posting results, again the problem is how the user manages the software. I've seen results posted and couldn't duplicate them so what does it prove, was it them or me. Data feeds do make a difference.

Personally, I don't use the Viper AT's. I am not impressed by the software developer, compared to others, and also the drawdowns even successful trades bothers me personally. But that's me.

I have no doubt some aren't successful with it, but also have no doubt some are.

I posted results that were set with the defaults for the software. Again, if there are tweaks the user needs to make, they should be hard-wired into the system.

Viper is like getting half pregnant with an AT.

All the REPUTABLE developers allow the user to run the AT as is, so not to bastardize it and make mistakes. By definition an AT should not need any user intervention. By allowing users to change important parameters, they system can never be audited. And without verification, what good is it?

You want REPUTABLE systems? Go to FutresTruth, Stryker, or World Cup. The only control the user has on those is the number of contracts to trade. Those developer wouldn't think of having a user play around with their systems.

And yes, I am on a mission. It is to educate those who aren't savvy in these matters to learn the pitfalls of slick marketers who's mission is to separate those folks from their hard earned money.