Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Mercer Island WA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader/Strategy Desk
Broker/Data: Various
Favorite Futures: TF/NQ/ES/Stocks

mattz View Post
I am not addressing any vendor specifically. But, if a vendor starts to show actual real performance reports I believe he would have to be licensed. Its not that simple to release real results to the public without having strong legal consequences.

Hi, I think the point here is vendors should be required to show real results by law. I'm not aware of any law that would prohibit a vendor from publishing audited financial performance although would welcome anybody with specific knowledge in this area.

The more probable scenario is very few of them make any money with their systems hence their reluctance to post any form of independently audited results. I suspect the only way most of the them would be able to show a system that generates consistently profitable results is by falsifying the numbers. This of course would have legal consequences.

I continue to reiterate, anybody thinking of signing up with Felton Trading or any other vendor for that matter should ask the basic question:

"If this trading system is so profitable why is this person selling it to me as opposed to trading it themselves?"

Cheers
DJ

The following user says Thank You to djkiwi for this post: