Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Vendor: www.jigsawtrading.com 
Bangkok

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts.NET, S5, Ninj
Broker/Data: AMP, S5, IB
Favorite Futures: ES

mattz View Post
I think you must compare other things beyond time/hours.

It could be the case where prop shops have a designed a program in place run by experienced traders
addressing things that a trader might take months or years to discover on his/her own.

Most self-directed traders are ON THEIR OWN with a screen making mistakes on their OWN CAPITAL.
This makes the game completely different for the most of us.

Lastly, not all prop shops are a recipe of success, because I know quite a few in the industry who run them.
It took some of them quite a a few years to build a solid team.

Well - there's some other differences.

- Prop trainees aren't allowed to try something for 2 days, decide it doesn't work and go to Google looking for an answer.

- Prop trainees get selected

- Retail traders never bother to look @ what professionals do, they presume that book writers and forum contributors are where it's at

Apart from that, I agree with your points but it does not change what works. Prop shops teach what they do for a reason. If indicator systems worked, they'd be teaching their students that.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jigsaw Trading for this post: