Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Bala, PA, USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus, IB
Favorite Futures: SPY, Oil, Euro

nakachalet View Post

SHALOM and enjoy the attachment without any recourse whatever.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Fully agree with your response. But, I have to comment on your attachments. Never judge a system by a few well chosen cherry picked signals. Even the clock on the wall that doesn't work shows the correct time twice a day. This is why when I show my charts, I will show an entire day's chart, or an entire week's chart, showing every signal, win, loose, or draw. It's too easy to cherry pick the 5 winning signals out of the 45 losers, and willingly or unwillingly misrepresent a system.