Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

djkiwi View Post
In any case I have yet to see one single vendor who has offered to providing audited financial statements as to their consistently profitability. I have asked a few vendors but nobody has complied. Why is that? Because they fall into the 95% of losing traders mentioned above. As a licensed CPA I would welcome the opportunity to go through these documents in minute detail.

Cheers
DJ

I am not addressing any vendor specifically. But, if a vendor starts to show actual real performance reports I believe he would have to be licensed. Its not that simple to release real results to the public without having strong legal consequences.

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.
The following 2 users say Thank You to mattz for this post: