Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

siam, west coast andaman sea

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: gc, cl, tf, 6e

just hold on to your purse, until.....

BeachTrader View Post
I actually don't mind hearing from vendors, as long as they aren't pushing their products on futures.io (formerly BMT). I think many of them have a lot to offer, and I enjoy hearing about their trading experiences, styles, etc. And if I like something they say, I may go visit their site. Is that so bad?

you really ought to be very careful when reviewing a vendor or vendors.

hold on to your dollars until the man/woman is willing to show you how he/she trades live in front of you, OK?

do not ever waste any of your time looking at whatever spread sheet, no matter how wonderful the shitty sheet looks....

just demand real live trade on a real live screen.... before handing any money over. you'll be surprised just how many of those self promotors could not even place a short or a long on a live screen.... much less teaching anyone how to trade for profit.... just be very careful.

actually, everything a trader ever needs to improve his/her trading, is all here within your grasp, really.

consider you are forewarned alright? best wishes. that is not so negative now, is it? many a times, because of limitation of time alloted, words just fly out without much premeditation rendering thoughts and reactions to certain elements seem harsh and thoughtless which actually i am most frequently guilty of. my many apologies to everyone.

Last edited by nakachalet; May 23rd, 2012 at 02:58 AM.