Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Houston,Tx

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: TF

nakachalet View Post
be generous, my trading friends

for all of us guys and gals who are concerned and perhaps also curious....

perhaps, i got a little too concerned and too curious as well, for i knew roger as a vendor and educator is much better than many many others on board here and else where.

but bev as recently as a few minutes ago appeared not to be cognizant of their being banned status.

we all probably would hear from roger himself soon.

it would be a great tragedy to ban him instead of numerous other more deserving individuals and entities here, is my personal one man opinion as usual.

again, no, i have no biz interest nor any biz relationship with roger, K?

i only know that his trading setups are pretty close to what i use for trading, so his contraption just couldn't be too bad or too destructive for any wannabes, except several thousands up front fees and his unwillingness to go on live for all his students' benefits. cheers everyone.

@nakachalet

The Point... you missed it...

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

As usual I was talking about ME...ME...MEEEEE....

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"