Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Houston,Tx

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: TF

MWinfrey View Post
Exactly...Roger has treated futures.io (formerly BMT) members very well as far as what he offers. Of course I don't see it all. I know he's treated me well.

@MWinfrey

I understand your concern ... but on the other hand... if I got banned... I'm not sure I would want @Big Mike telling everyone why ....

"Well... he got drunk and posted really rude comments ... he did apologize three days later when he sobered up... but rules is rules."

"Well ... he got mad at one of them strippers he supports down at the Eager Beaver and posted nekkid pics of her .. she was cute ... but rules is rules."

"Well ... he was trying to impress some woman trader and pretended his username was MWinfrey ... granted MWinfrey actually benefitted from his new found "Street Cred' ... but rules is rules."

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"
The following user says Thank You to ThatManFromTexas for this post: