Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Lubbock TX

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Stage 5 Trading
Favorite Futures: CL

I just noticed that Roger Felton's membership was revoked. That's a shock. I've read Roger's posts for quite some time and never seen him be anything less than respectful. I've seen times when a bit of sarcasm snuck in but certainly not anything bad. Also, his webinars were very informative.

I've participated in his chat room several times to see what it's all about especially with all the favorable comments I've seen in this thread. Most recently, the last 2 weeks in his chat room I saw him and Clint trading (in sim) and winning. There was one day when Roger had profit when he started moderating but I believe was negative by the time Clint took over. That is the only time in the 2 weeks that either of them lost during the time they were moderating. I'm at the point of becoming a Felton Trading member and then I saw this revocation so now am a bit shocked and wondering what happened.

I know I'll never find out what happened but thought I'd post anyway.

The following 2 users say Thank You to MWinfrey for this post: