EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT4, Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: Forex, Futures (6E)

Big Mike View Post
Guys this thread isn't all about me, please feel free to share your own views on the Euro.

Here is another late afternoon shot showing today's move between the pivots, and the overall cumulative delta now continuing to head lower. This puts me into a bearish mentality, looking to sell the rallies.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Mike

What I tend to do is Build my SR info off the 4hr time frame Using (WRB's) wide range bars, then zonalise them,
then drop down to a 1hr and 15 minute timeframes. These then become my two main charts for making my trading decisions.It's a concept I've sorted developed and tweaked over time.
Once you understand the theory, you need no other indicator on your charts other than Volume/order flow at these zones.

The following 2 users say Thank You to traderx4 for this post: