Anyone used CURRENSYS.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone used CURRENSYS.com

Vendor: www.indicatorx.com 
Bridgwater, UK

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker/Data: MB Trading
Favorite Futures: Forex

I bought it 18 months ago

Hi fasttraxs,

Good to talk,

Yes I bought this system about 6 months into my trading 'journey'. It is 3 systems in one, a trend following system based on MACD, buying dips in an uptrend or peaks in a downtrend, a channel breakout based on Bollinger Bands and a mean reversion also based on BB's.

My experience? I learnt a lot, as I traded in sim and then live for a few months, but there is a fair amount of wriggle room in the decision making process. And for a newbie that brought a load of issues I was ill prepared for. It did give me an anchor to start clocking up the screen time and finding out about my trading personality and solely for that reason it was worth the money. But anything bought or not that gets you watching charts would do the same.

My results ran hot and cold and I could not figure out the reason for such erratic performance (I thought the issue was the system not me, oh how naive). So I embarked on a month or so of manual backtesting, which springboarded me into learning C# so I could backtest after coding the ruleset.

I have incorprated one of the three strategies into my trading and it's profitable for me. I must say though I've altered it considerably from the published version.

John, the contact there is helpful and did get me up and running regarding the basics. So there is support. I think there is also a trading room open once a week.

Well worth it for the educational aspects in my case. Again I'd say that any bought system could of done that.

Best of luck whatever your decision.

The following user says Thank You to mokodo for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix