Top Dog Trading (www.topdogtrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Top Dog Trading (www.topdogtrading.com)

Des Moines Iowa United States

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT Ensign MT4
Favorite Futures: drums

Cloudy View Post
An update from me too. I noticed topdogtrading no longer has the "price action course". Check out forexpeacearmy reviews of tdt. No wonder, I remember seeing the outline of the price action course which looked almost like a point by point table of contents for Al Brook's original book. I remember I got the spam emails where BBurns kept saying the price action course is opening soon, as he was still doing his "research", no doubt trying to sift through Brook's hard to read personal jargon, lol. This site is a "regurgitator" site similar to anything by Mark Deaton. You got invites to private tutoring costing thousands? Amazing! That's news to me. I guess elitetrader and forexpeacearmy has done some good and really helped people be more informed in the past couple of years. Agreed, for sure you get ten times more value with a futures.io (formerly BMT) elite membership.

WOOT! WOOT!