Vendor Fraud Keeps Going on | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Vendor Fraud Keeps Going on

Vendor: www.tools4trading.de 
Erfurt Germany

Futures Experience: Master
Platform: rtMagic, NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG, IAB
Favorite Futures: ES, 6E, FDAX, FGBL

(attention: i have here also a vendor state)

My personal mine:
Its very diffical to create new unique tool. For example: i have create my here free published t4tCumUD (is a UpDown Volume based "delta" custom draw indicator) without read any source code line of gomi's GomCD or the ACME VolumePackages. The resulting optical function of GomCD and t4tCumUD is nearly equal!?
When is now see the ACME volume Package, its dont need many changes for full replicate this function... without one line of copy any code!

What well i say: Many of public concepts can be realized with 100% different own code. Full function compatibility is not a bad feature, its a nice confirm for a good concept.
Publish free tools can don't destroy a vendor business based on true customer support... publish compatible or equal tools for a lower or a higher price by a other vendor... this is the true live. More providers of one good concept, give the warranty for a good support and the continue development to realize new nice features

My vendor mine to the WebSite:
ACME has a nice, clear strutured WebSite with good user oriented (promotion) descriptions... when i well create my own website with a webshop, then i copy this concept.
(i can free write this, while up to this time i dont publish any content on my site)

The following user says Thank You to TimeTrade for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix