emini-watch.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

emini-watch.com

desert CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS, TWS
Broker/Data: AMP, DT, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,NQ,YM

Unfortunately, I found Better Momentum vague to use. Better Sinewave I like for on-chart dynamic resistance and support levels but they can also be commonly broken. Better ProAm can signal coming reversals sometimes but often in a strong new trend price just keeps on going no matter how many pro signals the other way.. It's just way too discretionary and no solid set combination or rules and signals. But then the same thing can be said for most any indicators. I still have them as I bought the lifetime license and there's been a recent free (for owners) update.

It may be a good substitute instead of following a traditional volume ladder. Maybe similar win/loss percentages seeing churn. And as supposedly volume based indicators, the Better indicators may be good confirmation/filter tools in combo with other methods such as watching price action.

Last edited by Cloudy; May 8th, 2012 at 05:46 PM.
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cloudy for this post: