Which broker and/or data feed to trade FOREX with TICK charts? | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Which broker and/or data feed to trade FOREX with TICK charts?

Australia

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Investor RT, Multicharts
Broker/Data: LMAX, Infinity Futures
Favorite Futures: EUR/USD

Hey Nicolas,

I am in a similar boat as you in that I am considering switching from trading currency futures to spot fx but have been put off until now due to the lack of regulation and dodgy bucket shop type setups that seem to exist with the majority of fx brokers.

I have traded SIM for almost 2 yrs with occasional attempts at trading live futures but my emotional capital has some old scars that have never really healed and I always struggle with the losses in futures with my sub 25k account.

A new broker that I am considering is LMAX as they appear remove some of the issues that I have with FX brokers until now. They are UK based though - they don't except US based accounts (I'm in Australia) - I think they except French residents.

I have considered the micro euro futures contract M6E however while it can be ok for training there is still a large hop from there to the full sized contracts whereas with spot FX you can increase in 10k lots in direct correlation with a fixed ratio risk model which I like.

You can also trade through LMAX with Multicharts....

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fibfisherman for this post: