Stupid Is as Stupid Does | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Stupid Is as Stupid Does

Houston,Tx

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: TF

dee50 View Post
While I somewhat sympathized with the plight of the bank traders, my first reaction was, “Stupid is as stupid does.” The signature line from Forrest Gump - a great movie that taught humility and showed that intelligent people could often do remarkably dumb things.

Sometimes the best that you can do is just break even. However, those traders that can contain their losses and keep their capital intact will no doubt be rewarded when the next big move comes along.

The World According to ThatManFromTexas ....

1. The race goes not always to the swift ... but to he who keeps on running.

2. Every morning in the Serengeti the lion realizes he must outrun the slowest antelope to survive. Every morning in the Serengeti the antelope realizes he must outrun the fastest lion to survive. They both hit the ground running.

3. Life is like a box of chocolate ... you have to squeeze a lot of bottoms to see what you are going to get.

TMFT

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"
The following 2 users say Thank You to ThatManFromTexas for this post: