futures io forum changelog | Feedback and Announcements

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Feedback and Announcements

Have a suggestion or other feedback for the futures.io forum? This section also contains news and site announcements related to the futures.io forums

futures io forum changelog

Aurora, Il USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Favorite Futures: futures

Big Mike View Post
Hi,

I have made a global change to all user profiles. The change is to the default Message Editor, which will effect the way the editor functions when you write new posts on the site.

I have changed everyone's default to "Standard Editor". This solves a lot of problems users were often complaining about (embedded images not working, YouTube links broken on edits, etc). This change also solves a lot of formatting issues that happen when users cut and paste text into the editor box in certain browsers.

If you want to revert back to the old editor, go to UserCP from the top nav bar, then click Edit Options on the left, then scroll down and change the Message Editor Interface to "Enhanced Interface - WYSIWYG" and submit. BTW, WYSIWYG stands for "what you see is what you get". I recommend you do NOT go back to the old editor, but instead use the standard editor.

Below are screenshots on how to revert back, in case you want to:

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Thank you,
-- Big Mike

Thanks for this one....I switched browsers and had problems with some of my posts until you made this change.....life is much easier now.....

The following user says Thank You to kbit for this post: