Autosystemstrader.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Autosystemstrader.com

Elite Member
Calgary, Alberta

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker/Data: Kinetick
Favorite Futures: ES

Beware...

Slotrader View Post
Any experience with Autosystemstrader.com ?

They offer automated day trading futures... I am attaching some portfolios they offer...

Commentaries would be helpful !

Bryan Heyliger is behind this service. The same guy as sixfiguretrader.com

I have had personal trading experience with Brian so I know what I am talking about.

Do not believe the 'portfolio' results. They are theoretical only, backtested in retrospect. Ask to see actual broker trading statements of this system - he won't provide them.

This system is new and hasn't been running that long, so to have market dates stretching back to 2009 when this system didn't even exist is suspect, hence the retrospective results.

And for the love of God, if I had a system that had a net profit of $949,137 from an initial investment of $15,000 (EuroFX and Emini Reaper) then why sell it for $497.00? If those numbers were true an automated system like that would be worth a whole lot more.

To see Brian's other 'automated' trading system see the link below. This is based on your account being auto-traded by him, basically mirroring the exact trades that he takes. Not a good record!

Strategy Exchange | Trading Strategies | Auto-Execution | Auto Trade | Forex | Futures

You can never con an honest man. Caution is advised.

The following 3 users say Thank You to JonnyBoy for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix