EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

denver, colorado

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Favorite Futures: ZS

Thanks for your analysis Mike. The euro is building up a lot of trades at the bottom of what looks to me to be a longer term trading range between 1.3000 and 1.3500. The big volume node (between 1.3000 and 1.3200) seems to me to be a basing area for a test of the high of this bigger range (1.3 to 1.35). Of course these are just my impressions from the sidelines and you know what they say about everyone having opinions.

I did want to bring everyone's attention to a symposium that happened this last weekend in Berlin hosted by the Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET). Their website has a lot of recorded content and some of the talks were truly interesting. There was a lot of talk about the dissolution of the Euro and ECB as well as potential courses of action for the leaders. The initial panel was interesting - George Soros gave an initial 30m talk and two economists responded. The link for recordings of the first day is here:

All Videos: Day 1 | Institute for New Economic Thinking

The talk I'm referring to is the 1st after the intro to the conference. Lots more on that site if you have the time/interest. I found the first talk interesting in terms of the timing of a potential dissolution of the Euro.

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty. - Frank Herbert
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Surly for this post: