Futures FX and Donchain Channel | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

San Antonio, Texas USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation
Favorite Futures: Futures

I couldn't quite tell if you are still discussing futuresfx on this thread or not. But if so, nqcruiser is right. Futuresfx (Simon's) room is the real thing. He trades live every day in front of students. He carefully explains what he is doing and answers all questions from students. No secret indicators to buy or any other nonsense.

Simon is a talented trader and watching him is very helpful. I have been a member of his for over a year and I think it is the single best move I made to keep me in the game (in addition to Big Mikes of course). Simon is very patient and members of his live trading room are a great group of traders that trade at all levels; beginners to advanced. The live trading room is relaxed and friendly. There are also many members that visit the room occasionally that have been members for many years, which says alot.

I highly recommend futuresfx. I also found it to be a great compliment to the FT71 and DiscoveryTradingGroup series of webinars.

Hope that helps.
BillR