emini trading school (www.eminitradingschool.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

emini trading school (www.eminitradingschool.com) review

Elite Member
Calgary, Alberta

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker/Data: Kinetick
Favorite Futures: ES

Emini Trading School - My Experience

I joined this forum yesterday. My reasons? I want to learn how to trade. Period.

In my trading journey I have stumbled across them all; Emini Trading School, Shadow Traders, Puretick...you name it I have been there and spent money on that. Lots of money.

Was I successful? No. Not at all.

I wish I had found this forum 18 months ago to help me steer myself in the right direction. I expect I will be relying heavily on this community in the near future.

So moving on to the discussion about Emini Trading School - I bought their software and paid for their room. I spent 3 months with them.

Greg talks a good game I will give him that. And he talks, a lot. In my experience with them, his style was extremely erratic, especially his trade 'announcements' - I say announcements because he claims he isn't a trade caller and just 'hates' when people think of him that way. But when he declares a winner he will say "I hope you all got that..." or "..is anyone still holding from my last call?" - Really Greg, come on.

He has no trading focus whatsoever and is constantly (or conveniently) away from the screen when a winner is announced with a retrospetive call, sorry, 'announcement' "...didn't you guys see that? My software told you it was a time to get in because of the divergence showing here in the chart...but I was on the phone at the time." - Really? Yes, really. It is quite the show.

He refuses to show his DOM. Why? He refuses to show a track record of his so called 'xx' winners in a row. Why? I have my own track record of his calls, sorry announcements. They are nearly all losers.

The indicator build he had 'specially' programmed (for $40,000...or so he told me) looks flashy with all the dots and lines. In reality they don't really do anything more or less than other indicators I have come across and also paid for. Ouch.

The only thing I got out of them was Market Profile. Well, an introduction into doing my own research on the subject.

My advice is, please stay away from Emini Trading School. Please.

JonnyBoy

The following 7 users say Thank You to JonnyBoy for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-12 in 0.05 seconds with 10 queries on phoenix