Who is Samuel Turner(AKA) Sharky | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Who is Samuel Turner(AKA) Sharky

Toronto, Canada

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Broker/Data: TD Ameritrade, Dorman/Zenfire
Favorite Futures: CL,ES

sharky View Post
So i was born in September on the 9th in 1972. place of birth was Montgomery Al. My mother left me in a hotel and i became a ward of the wonderful state of Alabama.But i was so cute that when i was 5 years old i was adopted by a family.My adopted father was a bio chemist and my mother taught at the University of Alabama. I joined the U.S. Army at 17 after completing home school and some community college.After the Army i became a Security advisor/Bodyguard Travelling to places like South Africa and all over Europe.Got to go to Hollywood and be in 2 movies but decided that i didn't enjoy it because i had other dreams. Became interested in trading in 2001 but struggled with it and blew some accounts so decided to Get a mentor and start a small company to help fund my learning and that led to starting 2 more companies.well it's now 2012 and I'm selling my companies and finally moving to full time trading.I am starting to put together some thought so i can write a book in a couple of years so this thread will just be random memories i have so that i can get all my thoughts in one place,feel free to ask questions or tell me how i have affected your life.If you don't want to be in my book then please don't post in this thread as i will not be paying anyone if i use their name or story...Sharky

I have a question. Why is your picture on FT71's website?

Your arn't FT71 are you?

Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote