TradingEmini.com Education | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TradingEmini.com Education

CL Assassin
Near Dallas, Texas, US

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ZenFire
Favorite Futures: CL

researcher247 View Post
Hola Gary,

I would email and/or call him. Yes, I really would. I am NOT affiliated nor own his stuff nor have paid for anything he offers. I would like my trading partner to look at his stuff more closely (for short-term to mid-term swingtrading)--but he doesn't pay upfront 2K+; which I 'get.'

My 'gut' says he has a nice method (but does it jive with you).

Nothing wrong with speaking to the source.

I am old (25+years in the business)--I really enjoy speaking with a potential source.

If they are good--they welcome the interaction and appreciate and respect your time in the market.

peace

Hedvig

Hello Hedvig,

I am not looking for services such as these anymore, but only making observations and potential questions for beachtrader to look at in his quest for advancing his trading career. I have "been there, done that, got the shirt" so to speak from early on in my career as well.

I am curious what experience you have to know he is the "real deal" if you have not spent any money with him?

Thanks,
Gary

The following user says Thank You to Gary for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-12 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix