Kwik Pop | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Kwik Pop

United Kingdom

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader

thanks for replying. Have you used the KP indicators much? If so much did you have success? I have used a demo from their site but it seems bit bit too "busy" too much going on the screen.

Cloudy View Post
I still have the "group A" annual package which includes three instrument basic JS services lines, KPSonar (a signal program), the kp indicators and the black box.

I can't say much about black box except that I tried it once. It seems like basically a .dll that adds on to Ninja which allows one to make a strategy using KP indicators and some logic comparison testing for the indicators. I just tried the basic default and the single backtest I tried came out close to breakeven.

Since I'm a discretionary manual trader I hadn't looked back on it. I just wanted to make sure it worked as part of my package which expires in the summer. ( I had bought it last year because of CJBooth's private traderoom. I had already made back the cost then , so I'm not complaining even though now I don't really use the kp indicators anymore. I don't think groupA is offered anymore..) Probably another KP user who likes doing strategies and automation would have much more to say about it. I can say the black box .exe is really small and it doesn't seem to take hardly any extra resources from Ninja or windows.

The following user says Thank You to ibrown for this post: