Kwik Pop | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Kwik Pop

Market Wizard
desert CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS, TWS
Broker/Data: AMP, DT, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,NQ,YM

I still have the "group A" annual package which includes three instrument basic JS services lines, KPSonar (a signal program), the kp indicators and the black box.

I can't say much about black box except that I tried it once. It seems like basically a .dll that adds on to Ninja which allows one to make a strategy using KP indicators and some logic comparison testing for the indicators. I just tried the basic default and the single backtest I tried came out close to breakeven.

Since I'm a discretionary manual trader I hadn't looked back on it. I just wanted to make sure it worked as part of my package which expires in the summer. ( I had bought it last year because of CJBooth's private traderoom. I had already made back the cost then , so I'm not complaining even though now I don't really use the kp indicators anymore. I don't think groupA is offered anymore..) Probably another KP user who likes doing strategies and automation would have much more to say about it. I can say the black box .exe is really small and it doesn't seem to take hardly any extra resources from Ninja or windows.

Last edited by Cloudy; March 27th, 2012 at 01:13 AM.
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote