Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Jeddah

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: GFETC/ESignal
Favorite Futures: ES

dandxg View Post
So does he show the flux in the room or not? I ask because after watching his videos he doesn't show the flux in any of them just his red blue bars, which obviously you are.

I appreciate you posting your charts. Hopefully you will continue to do so. I am on holiday until the 8th but plan on contacting him.

he does not share flux charts on his screen, only his charts which may or may not have the flux buy/sell dots with the timings. he will share the flux charts on the screen for a while if you ask him to. he does this because he assumes everyone in the room already has flux.
if you like GC then i suggest you take a look at sp500guru.com; there are 2 rooms, one for ES only and the other, premium room, for ES and GC. they bought from 1000 area all the way upto 1200 and reversed from there, still short with 1150-70 as maj res now and major target of 1020.